ada lagi ke yang baca blog ?



In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful


This question was (and 'is' sometimes) always on my mind. Whenever I want to write, a voice in my head will tell me 'Ada ke yang nak baca blog kau'. Bukanlah aku buat blog ini untuk dibaca semua. Nak famous ke hapa. However, my first intention to write blog is I want to express and share my stories and thoughts here. At the same time, I actually change my way of writing. Before this, I only wrote about my life, mostly something uninteresting. Just nonsense. Now, I changed my intention. I want to write something that could give benefits to everyone, especially the ummah.

But, as time went by, technology has become wider and better. Dah berlambak medium yang lebih menarik untuk para remaja sekarang. Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok eh!

To be honest, that is the biggest reason why. Because I know people nowadays, tak main dah blog blog ini. Mostly, we use Twitter and write threads about anything. Here are few tweets that I found, that made me feel I shouldn't write on blog again :





Unfortunately, yes, all this demotivated me to write again. What do you think? Is blog still relevant to us now?

If I was asked that question, my answer would be yes. Yes. It is not relevant to us, Malaysians. Why? Because most Malaysians are too lazy to read. That is one of the weakness among most Malaysians. Plus, usually, people who use blog are barely teenagers. Most people who use blog are adults, who are busy with their work and family. Basically, it is so hard to attract 'faithful' readers. Isn't it?

However, my inner self-said 'Redah je'. Yup, redah.

If writing a blog is our passion and we are happy with it, just go on. Biarlah blog kita menyepi, tiada penghuni. At least, it makes you feel better. Especially, if we write about nice things.

So, if you are a blogger, don't be triggered by this post. People might not appreciate the beauty of writing blog anymore, but we still stand firm to write. Go on. Don't stop because of others. I hope we could write better and better every day, that could lead to a better perspective towards blog. InshaAllah


Love,
Insyirah

Comments

  1. Haha yes! It seems like doesnt relevant anymore, right? But let just look back about our real passion, on why we are writing! For me, I write because no one would like to listen about my version of story in something. Nonetheless, I would still want to write something that inspire our ummah too. I guess, we just do our best and redah jeee. Do what we love, and we will be happy :) ALSO IF IT IS NOT RELEVANT, I dah tak baca blog dah. So, keep writing because there are people yg still baca hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much <3 i'll keep on writing inshaAllah

      Delete
  2. the first reason i started to blog is to write. ya mula2 memang syok sendiri. ayat entah apa2. but later i learned that even though my writings are not the best, i hope my writings can give real example of someone's life. yeah, it's more to diary, personal thoughts, random stuffs but i believe there are more people outside there love to look deeper even though the surface is dark and seems solid. if it's because malaysians blogging is irrelevant, i don't care. there is not only malaysia on the map. there is world. there are people who love traveling over internet. it's just a matter of time and luck. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAAAAAAAS thank you for opening my eyes more :)

      Delete
  3. damn..terasanya baca tweet tu but who cares! for me , as a teenager now ,blogging is my passion, i love to write , I just write it for myself, as memories ,share thoughts,diary camtu :) I think blogging is still relevant, because i see they're so many active bloggers here :) anyway Lets keep blogging!

    www.mylittlestoryi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, i need your help to blast my crowdfunding campaign for my studies expenses.

    https://messarah.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-crowdfunding-campaign.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. For me blogging is still relevant nowadays. Me and and my bloggers' friends already and still making money through this platform until today. If you like to write about travelling in your blog you will got a chance to make a collaboration with travel companies to promote their services. I think still got many people looking for information through blog that have good writing with trusted citations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i still read blogs.. there are so many educational and inspiring articles. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think blogging is still relevant through the ages, its not only a good source of information its also a source to express creativity and beyond. Do not demotivated by others and seek knowledge to find the most suitable way to express and most of all bring benefits to other - this what I always said to myself, because we people.. always saying things to ourselves that we did not dare say to others.

    Cheers and keep moving forward ^^

    The Hundred Pages | Eyqa Zq

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dari blog la datangnya segala info yang sekarang semua di hujung jari. Adoi~ iye iye dah tak relevan. But, blogging such a passion you know. Keep writing yaa~

    ReplyDelete
  9. the reason why i started to write my blog again because i dont have someone to hear my rants, anxiety and stress stuffs and i guess by writing, people will pay less attention to it. i guess blog is the 'safest' for me haha. i didnt really care about how many people read my blog (especially rants). but i do agree that blogs become irrelevant these days because of other convenient social media platforms such as twitter and facebook. isnt it too public to share our thoughts there especially stuffs like rants and self-harm?

    ReplyDelete
  10. errr, i dont care if ppl dont read my blogpost cuz yeah, i dont write to entertain ppl anyway
    https://lyannelle.blogspot.com/2018/12/being-loved.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mungkin kita tergolong dalam golongan minority Malaysians yang rajin membaca 😋 hahaha sebab saya create blog is because saya nak simpan memories yang ada but at the same time saya malas nak tulis dalam diary. Itu lah yang dok tulis lat blog tu. Dari dulu sampai sekarang saya tak pernah share link blog saya 😂 and idc if ada orang baca atau tak because to me, it's just for me to read few years later and tengok balik apa yang saya dah pernah buat :")

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, zaman skrg org tahu kisah seseorang melalui instagram je hehe tapi blog ni lain best dia hanya blogger je tahu mcm mana. Jangan putus asa untuk menulis rakan blogku (tho sy dah lama tak menulis di blog :')

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bagi saya blog masih relevan. Saya pun baru mula blogging hujung tahun lepas sebab saya suka menulis dan membaca. Bagi saya blog ni salah satu medium untuk kita berkongsi ilmu yang bermanfaat dan apa yang kita rasa. Jangan risau sebab rezeki kita sudah ditetapkan, asalkan kita gigih menulis di blog pasti ada yang datang untuk membaca. Apa yang penting, kita tulis perkara yang bermanfaat dan bukan menjatuhkan orang lain. Bila kita ada niat yang baik, pasti semuanya akan dipermudahkan. Btw salam perkenalan dan jemput singgah ke blog saya.
    https://inspiringsharing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ouchh! seeing people say blog does not relevant anymore, it really hurts me. I'm cryingg. Sometimes, I feel that too. Tapi takpe, still ada juga yang nak membaca blog ni. ;) And saya anggap menulis blog ni sebagai satu hobi. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

what's your opinion ?